SWEDIA Dante Stainless Steel Sink - 450mm Single Bowl - 1.5mm Thick
The Swedia Stainless Steel Sink range is of upmost quality and precision. Swedia sinks are the thickest available at 1.5mm and offer unsurpassed attention to precision and detail - they are all hand welded and finished. Their commercial durability and highly desirable designs make them the ultimate choice. Avoid inferior sinks that can be less than 0.8mm or even non-uniform in thickness or are simply press moulded. Swedia sinks ensure minimal noise, optimal temperature retention and are warranted to last a lifetime (see below).
- 304 grade stainless steel composition to ensure supreme quality. The benefits of 304 grade stainless steel include the ability to resist rust, corrosion, heat damage and chemical damage.
- 1.5mm Thickened and stainless steel to guarantee durability and strength. The thickness of a sink will also improve noise reduction and temperature retention.
- Hand fabricated by folding 1.5mm thick uniform stainless steel sheets and welding corners. This ensures a perfect square shape and uniform thickness - unlike machine pressed sinks where the metal is pressed, stretched and weakened.
- Ensured Easy Cleaning due to smooth and rounded 10mm radius corners. Smooth, rounded edges mean that your sink can be cleaned in one swift wipe.
- Large capacity bowl to enable dishes and baking trays of all sizes to soak.
- Sound Proofing pads to minimise noise and increase temperature retention. The application of 2 sound proof pads on the underside of the sink mean that less noise will be heard when bowls and cuterly clunk around within your sink.
- Anti-condensation coating. Minimises chance of condensation and build up of moisture on the underside of your sink that could otherwise lead to mould and moisture problems within you undersink cupboards.
- Ability to be either Top mounted or Under mounted depending on personal preference. Sometimes its hard to know what you prefer until you can see it in your kitchen.
- Strainer Included. The modern, square strainer will help to keep your kitchen pipes free from blockages.
- Material: 1.5mm (16 gauge) 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Finish: Brushed satin finish
- Dimensions of footprint: 450mm x 450mm x 205mm (W X L x D)
- Dimensions of sink: 400mm x 400mm x 205mm (W X L X D)
- Capacity: 33 Litres
- Mounting: Undermount or Topmount
- Corners: Softly squared 10mm radius
- Bowls: Single - Strainer: Square strainer included
- Accessories: Chopping board and colander available separately
- Sink Hole: 90mm Square
- Warranty: Lifetime Manufacturers Warranty