Jasmine Passage Door Lever Handle Kit - Solid Stainless Steel
This Jasmine Door Lever handle kit is manufactured with solid stainless steel. With the spring set and all components built to last, this architectural grade door lever handle kit sits amongst our high-end door furniture range. It has a concealed fix (no visible screw fixings). Unlike almost all handles available, these door levers are solid and heavy and not hollow. They're made with real 304 stainless steel and not the cheaper metal with a "stainless steel like finish" coating, so they're not only visually appealing but, will also not rust or lose its coating like other cheaper handles. Exuding simplicity, this minimalist cylindrical style lever handle is a popular choice as it complements so many modern decors.
Everything you need in one Kit
Unlike many other door furniture kits, this includes the passage handle set with matching escutcheons - and everything required to complete the installation. You can install it on:
- A standard passage door with the included latch set (escutcheon will not be required),
- An internal privacy door with our privacy mortice lock and thumb latch cylinder (sold separately), or
- A entrance/security door with our security mortice lock and key cylinder (sold separately) by simply having your locksmith provide a key lock cylinder (standard European profile) to your key specifications.
We also sell matching simple privacy lever kits with a privacy button in the internal handle rose - perfect for bathrooms and bedrooms where you do not wish to install a full mortice lock set.
Hansdörf™ specialises in contemporary door furniture perfectly combining durability, functionality, and design excellence. Superior stainless steel, high grade components, clean finishes, and architectural quality. Perfect your home with Hansdörf™ door furniture
- Solid 304 brushed stainless steel lever handles, rose, and escutcheon set (suitable for left or right handed installation)
- Standard 100mm x 8mm spindle (suitable for most doors 35mm to 58mm)
- 60mm backset latch (standard latch for domestic passage door) with faceplate
- All required fixing screws and installation templates and instructions
5 year manufacturer warranty against manufacturing faults. Conditions apply - see product documentation andReturns and Warranties Policy. Click on the book to download the instruction manual (PDF) for this product.