EZY FIT Heated Towel Rail - Round Tube - Dual Wired - (W600mm x H920mm) - Brushed Nickel
This Aguzzo® Stainless Steel Heated Towel Rail has round rails and modern rectangular wall brackets. Its compact 600mm width is perfect for smaller bathrooms. It boasts 10 x horizontal bars to provide high heat contact to the towels so they are warm and dry in minimal time. Unlike lightweight and lower grade steel heated rails, Aguzzo® rails are made from thick heavy duty stainless steel. This provides a more durable product and heat retention is much better due to the thicker steel.
The luxury "Brushed Nickel Finish" is achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and applying a specialist durable clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel. This finish perfectly matches the Brushed Nickel Finish of contemporary designer bathroom tapware.
- Dimensions: 600mm width; 920mm height; 110mm depth (from wall)
- Rails: Vertical tubes are Ø30mm, Horizontal rails are Ø17mm
- Power: 240V - 110 watts. Includes 1.5m black power cord and plug
- Control: Must be controlled by wall switch or programmable timer (sold separately)
- Wiring: Dual Wired - see installation instructions below.
- Surface temperature: up to 55º C
- Water-proof rating: IPX5 (independently tested to withstand water sprays and splashes)
- Compliance: Electrical safety standards AS/NZ 60335 and C-tick
- Contemporary - the Aguzzo® round bar heated towel range is a very traditional design with clean straight lines that complement any round style bathware ranges
- Compact - Get the most from small bathrooms - only 600mm wide yet plenty of storage with 10 heated bars
- Efficient- Only 110 watts power consumption
- High surface area - with 10 horizontal bars your towels will warm fast
- Safe - full electrical safety compliance and licencing with with AS/NZ: 60335 and c-tick requirements. The latest in heating technology provides an even surface heat - the bars are dry and not filled with liquids or oils, so you can even dry delicate garments. The surface can heat to 55ºC, being hot but not scalding - see attached instructions for more safety information.
- Brushed Nickel finish - achieved by hand brushing the stainless steel surface and then applying a hard wearing clear protective coat to provide a smooth feel to the touch - perfectly matches "Brushed Nickel" contemporary tapware.
- Waterproof - IPX5 rated to withstand water sprays - a great choice for the bathroom