ELITE L-Shaped Kitchen Cupboard Dish Shelf - 900mm
This ELITE stainless steel L-shaped cupboard dish rack is a popular fixture for overhead kitchen cupboards in Europe. It is the latest in storage design and innovation for those that want the most from their kitchen. Whether you are installing in a new kitchen or updating your old kitchen - it is the storage solution you have been looking for. The L-shaped construction aids in organising the dishes and keeping them in place using the pegs. Plus, this innovative dish tray includes a slide-out drip tray so your dishes can be stored away wet and drip dry!
- Material: Stainless steel
- Finish: Polished
- Dimensions: 186mm (H) x 865mm (W) x 280mm (D)
- External Cabinet Width: 900mm
- Internal Cabinet Width: 840mm to 880mm
- Capacity: Up to 20kg per shelf (dependent on cupboard's weight capability)
- HIGH QUALITY - Made of durable polished stainless steel, the most hygienic material for your kitchen
- SAVES SPACE - With a drip tray so you do not have to drip dry dishes on the bench
- STRONG - With solid mounting fixtures, so each shelf can hold up to 20kg (depends on cupboard weight capacity)
- STANDARD - Designed for 900mm standard width cabinets (external width measurement)
- ADJUSTABLE - With spring-mounted mounting fixtures to give some width flexibility
Dishes are stored dry or wet neatly along the L-shaped rack and can be put into place using the stoppers, which helps in organising dishes of different sizes. Also includes a drip tray which means you do not have to drip dry dishes on the bench - saving you valuable bench space and time re-packing. Plus, its spring adjustable mount is a perfect innovation for different demands in the kitchen, and a great way to maintain that minimalist clutter-free look. Pack away your wet dishes and close the cupboard.
Your crockery will be clearly arranged and more accessible. Forget having to reach for the top dish on a stack, and use all dishes more uniformly rather than just the top few in a stack.
Many customers are installing this in their walk-in pantry or scullery to give easy access to their crockery.