Brushed Nickel Ball Bearing Hinge (Pair) 100mm x 75mm
Designed to retrofit in place of the most common sized hinges, the Manovella Brushed Nickel Ball Bearing hinge is suitable for both internal and external doors.
Manufactured with two ball bearings to allow a discreet and effortless opening and closing motion, this hinge is the perfect accompaniment to our Brushed Nickel Door Levers.
Please note these hinges are sold as a pair (2 hinges) and include timber fixing screws in our warm Brushed Nickel finish to allow a consistent installation.
- Fixed Pin
- Two Ball Bearings in each hinge
- Constructed from 304 grade stainless steel for excellent corrosion resistance
- Each hinge supplied with 8 fixing screws (in matching finish)
- Rated to suit doors up to 60kg (we recommend three hinges per door.)
- 100mm overall height
- 75mm overall width (including both leafs and the pin)
What's included in the box:
- 2 x Ball Bearing 100mm x 75mm fixed pin hinges
- 16 x Timber fixing screws in matching finish (8 screws per hinge)
|Download Product Specification Sheet